Thursday 3 June 2010

OKAY

I'm gonna be honest here. Yeah I spent half of yesterday making a 3D model of myself, putting it through photoshop, typing in reams of code and doing up the DK myspace.

But I KNOW it's no good. not for DK. It looks cool and I frakking love my 3D head, don't get me wrong, but it's not the right look for us. anyone can tell it isn't. so it'll be like that for a week or so i guess, and then i'll change it again; make it more tactile and less electronic. If anyone has a lo-fi electro band who needs a facelift though, you know who's html to steal.

peace

Background

1 comment:

  1. Hey I gotz a lo fi electro band, called Koobiya Shell Porcelain (which literally means "Cube of Porcelain"), dunno if your putting those nice cubes up for grabs though...
    Zax.

    ReplyDelete